Why is ΔT important?
Which savings can be obtained with right ΔT?
Get Your answers with FlowCon Energy Calculator
The FlowCon Energy Calculator is a tool that allows the user to see not only the economic benefits of choosing the right ΔT, but also the amount of energy saved.
Some of the key functions are:
- Net Present Value for implementing dynamic valves
- Pump Operational Costs at various ΔTs
- Pump Energy Consumption at various ΔTs
- Operational costs for two different pump-heads
- Financial Calculations including Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Savings Investment Ratio (SIR) and Annual Average Return (AAR) of Investment
- FlowCon Energy Calculator runs either a cooling system, a heating system or a combined heating/cooling system