New Differential Pressure Control Valve
- FlowCon DPCV
FlowCon is proud to introduce the FlowCon DPCV, which is a differential pressure control valve intended for heating and cooling HVAC systems.
FlowCon DPCV is now available for sale in sizes from 15-50 mm covering flow rates ranging from 50-13000 l/h (0.22-57.24 GPM). The differential pressure control valve maintains a user specific defined constant differential pressure within the valve ΔP range of 5-35 kPaD (0.7-5.1 psid).
The FlowCon DPCV holds a variety of features and benefits including:
- Rugged, robust design in bronze/brass.
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use.
- High flow rates.
- Wide presetting range with stepless ΔP-scale and without any need of tools.
- Lockable presetting.
- Capillary tube with 1/4" male ISO thread connection, fitting many valve types (including all FlowCon AB/ABV/ABM housings).
- Available with up to 3 pressure/temperature plugs for maximal measuring options - possibility of measuring the pressure at:
- the capillary tube
- the inlet of the DPCV
- the outlet of the DPCV.
- Can be used as a shut-off valve during maintenance.
New Tobolsk Airport in Siberia, Russia
To obtain better temperature control in the terminal building and associated buildings, FlowCon DPCV and dynamic balancing valves are installed…
Colombo City Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Mixed-use complex with apartments, hotel, shopping mall and entertainment
BRICS’ New Development Bank HQ, Shanghai, China
Unique building for a unique purpose - and FlowCon is key supplier of the HVAC valves
eBay Data Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
State of the art design including fuel cells, solar panels and FlowCon PICVs….
FlowCon is finalist in the SDG Tech Awards 2021
FlowCon has reached top 5 in the category BEST COMPANY and we are really proud